COVID-19 SAFETY POLICY AND PROCEEDURES.
Patient Safety Measures and Current Clinic Policies
Step 3 of BC’s Restart Plan is a careful, graded transition that relies on honest communication and consistent safety protocols. Please familiarize yourself with the following protocols prior to your appointment.
- Patients will arrive at their scheduled appointment time with no signs of communicable disease. If they have signs of COVID-19, they are to contact public health at 8-1-1 and arrange to be tested.
- Patients will be met at the door by their therapist and will be provided with hand sanitizer upon entering the clinic.
- Public health authorities recommend the use of masks in public indoor settings for individuals aged 12+ who are not fully vaccinated. ***To protect those who are at risk or unable to get vaccinated, all RMTs and patients are asked to continue wearing masks in the clinic.***
- Physical distancing of 2 metres/6 feet will be maintained in clinic areas as best as possible.
- RMTs will wash and sanitize their hands often, as appropriate.
- Face touching is to be avoided; tissues will be available if an itch needs to be addressed.
- Consistent, enhanced cleaning protocols will be continued.
We appreciate your help in maintaining a healthy, safe workplace.